Hear my cries, oh Lord. You know my heart and my anguishes seem to never cease. Hear me, oh Lord, and heal me. Heal my heart, my mind, my body. Heal me from the inside out. Be my rock and my salvation. My heart is heavy, but You, oh Lord, are strong. Hold me in Your safe, strong arms. Pull me up on Your lap, Father. I need Your loving, healing touch. I need You, oh Lord. I need You to comfort me. I need You to give me joy, real joy. The joy that only comes from You, dear Jesus.
Thank You, Father, for hearing me and for loving me unconditionally. Thank You, dear Jesus, for coming to my rescue when I call. When I call on the Name of the Lord satan flees. When I call on Your Name, oh Lord, I know You are right here with me. I know that Your mercies are new each morning and that Your love never fails. I know how precious I am to You, oh Lord. You created me in Your image.
Dear Jesus, help me to stand firm on Your truths. Help me not to be bogged down by this world. Help me to face fear and darkness with a new light and strength that only comes from You. You alone are good and worthy of all my praise. Help me to remember that in times when it feels like I can't go on. In times of struggle and pain, I know You are near. I know that this heartache won't last forever. I praise You that the storm is on it's way out. Even through the storms of life and in the darkest times, I know You are with me.
So Jesus, my prayer is that You hold me through this dark time. Hold me in Your arms and pull me close to Your heart and whisper in my ear how special and loved I am. Thank You, my Abba Father, that You care about every detail of my life. Thank You for surrounding me with people who genuinely love me. Thank You for freeing me from the bondage of sin. God I pray that I will be completely free from it all. I don't wanna be held back from doing what You want me to do. I am Your princess. You have made me worthy to stand up for You and do Your will. It's all about You Jesus. It's all about pleasing You, and not people.
I let go! And I'm striving to let God fulfill me and use me in whatever way His will leads. Keep me, oh Lord, on the straight and narrow. And when temptation of any kind arises, give me wisdom and strength to stand firm in what I know is right. Thank You Jesus! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment