"I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back." Philippians 3:12-14

Thursday, December 1, 2011

John 3:16

Have you ever really thought about the significance and awesomeness John 3:16 encompasses? "For God so loved the world (all us sinners who continually disobey Him), that He gave His one and only Son (Jesus shed His blood to save us from what we deserve, hell), that whoever believes in Him (we confess with our mouth that Jesus is Lord) should not perish, but have everlasting life (will not die, in the spiritual sense, but live eternally in heaven with Jesus Christ)."

No comments:

Post a Comment